RF Designer/Engineer Wanted

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Just to note that the TS did not ask for technical advice, he's only looking for somebody to take on the job.
It has been nearly three weeks since the original post and no takers so far. I think the TS is in much better shape to refine his requests and expectations regardless of where he decides to pursue them. In the absence of any discussion to clarify what he was asking for or looking for he would have to conclude that nobody cared or nobody was interested. I don't really know which situation is better for a TS with unreasonable plans or expectations. There is nothing in the terms and conditions that says responses are required to be constrained by the original post. Of course the moderators can change the rules at any time to suit the collective purposes.

Murphy9190

Joined May 18, 2018
Thank you Dick. Sorry the posts and specifications were unclear. In the absence of specific questions I do not know what to add. I could name a budget, but it seems input from a knowledgeable source(s) would go a long ways towards defining a budget, but a budget or lack thereof doesn't appear to be the source of the problem here anyway. I mean, a guy could tell me what he would charge and we can arrive at a realistic budget real easy that way.

I was looking for people/person to discuss the project with who felt they had the requisite experience and qualifications to build it. I thought it was real simple. In rereading my posts I don't know what information to add. Transmit a frequency in the KHz range 100'. Have variable power so I can test it and determine the specific power required for a final protoype. Can run on AC or DC, don't care. Probably needs a carrier wave so modulation. Carrier wave can be anything that accomplishes the purpose and does not create FCC issues. Don't understand what is so difficult about that concept. Any reasonable rational person who says they can do that, and is willing to sign a confidentiality agreement will know everything. Standard business practice for those who think everything should be fully disclosed in a broad public forum. It's not "secrecy" with a negative connotation, it's business. A successful build should be profitable to the builder who would be paid cash for his work plus an equity position in the product.

I can only assume no one here knows how to build it as no one at all has indicated in any remote manner they might be able to. Other than that, there appears to be an unnecessary amount of animosity towards someone simply asking for some professional help from people who claim to be professionals in their/this(s) field. It's all good though, I'm just asking a question.

Anyway, thanks for, well, for everything I guess. No response is necessary as I wish to let this thread die. Ignore it.