Requesting help

Ayomi

Joined Aug 13, 2017
Good afternoon guys I am trying to make a replica of ADE7953 IC so as to design a smart energy meter in the project I am working on using Proteus. Although I am new to that software, I believe you people can help me with what I need to do. After I had designed the created component as shown in the diagram below, I ran the simulation but it was telling me that there is no specific model. Please am I missing something can anybody please assist?
Thanks

Attachments

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
What do you mean "make a replica" of that IC?

Where's the schematic that you created for your replica? You need your component symbol to reference that schematic.

Ayomi

Joined Aug 13, 2017
Good Afternoon Mr WBahn and I am so grateful for your kind assistance. Please I want to model the ADE7953 just by creating the component through proteus which I did and I had attached the components I created in the request. Thanks

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Think for a moment how useful is the title of your thread "Requesting help".
There are dozens of new threads posted every day. How useful would it be if they were all titled "Need help"?
Learn how to post a thread with a title that states the nature of the subject matter.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Good Afternoon Mr WBahn and I am so grateful for your kind assistance. Please I want to model the ADE7953 just by creating the component through proteus which I did and I had attached the components I created in the request. Thanks
You don't really think that just by drawing a box and putting some pins on it giving it a part number that Proteus is going to be able to somehow magically know how to simulate that component, do you?

YOU have to track down and provide the simulation model for that component. The best place to start would be the manufacturer's website. If you can't find on there, then try finding a Proteus forum.