Report of a circuit in Tina simulator

Amra Feta

Joined Nov 29, 2018
Hi guys a need a circuit description and analyses ( something of the level of preamplifiers , Wien oscillator , lc oscillator, power amplifier etc).
I need to do a report containing the characteristics of the circuit , the simulation (what behaviour it shows in reality and in simulation).And also it should contain the simulation diagrams (transient one for example). If you have any labs or reports from your work or university please let me know.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Welcome to AAC!
Post your best effort at the description and analysis and we can guide you if you have a problem. This is a Homework Help forum, not a 'Homework-done-for-you' forum.

Amra Feta

Joined Nov 29, 2018
Welcome to AAC!
Post your best effort at the description and analysis and we can guide you if you have a problem. This is a Homework Help forum, not a 'Homework-done-for-you' forum.
Of course, so what I would need is a circuit tutorial which has details of simulation and features.It could be anything, books videos or research. I could not find anything helpful on google. Since this is not my major and it is just a free elective subject I need your guide for that.