Remote Car Engine Starter Ideas ..#2

Akazleen

Joined Nov 30, 2022
Thanks i will do that. Up to this point i had no idea what was involved. Ron's reply helped a lot with this now i can see that there is a lot more to it than i would have liked, but maybe worth a try. Once i figure out what the system NEEDS it will probably be no problem i can get wiring diagrams for my car.
Hello, Mr, I'm new to this website and I don't know how to send a private message. And I want to contact you to ask you a question about my Digital Circuit project in Verilog... If you can give me any of your social media account I would be very grateful...Thanks in advance

Akazleen

Joined Nov 30, 2022
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Just click on the name you want to send a PM too and take it from there. If you have any problem you can ask here or in the section for that in this forum.
I'll help you if i can.
I did not actually understand how to send a PM, so I will tell you about my project here. Our project is to design a 24-hour digital clock and implement it on the FPGA board to display it on the seven-segment display... I am trying to achieve it using modules counters, but the problem that I'm facing is in the unit's digit of the hours since I should count from the hour 0 to 9 and then count from 10 to 19 using mod 10 twice, but the problem is I don't actually know how to shift to mod 4 so I can count from 20 to 23... I am having lots of errors and my expertise with Verilog isn't that high... Also, there is a part where I have to load the time using the switches on the board... I will appreciate it if you can contact me using any of your SM accounts so I can send you the project's pictures and everything. Thanks in advance

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi Akazleen,
As this a Homework assignment, it should be posted as an open question on the Forums.

Why don't you want to post the request for help, publicly.?

We do not give answers to homework or college assignments, only guidance.

Moderation

Akazleen

Joined Nov 30, 2022
hi Akazleen,
As this a Homework assignment, it should be posted as an open question on the Forums.

Why don't you want to post the request for help, publicly.?

We do not give answers to homework or college assignments, only guidance.

Moderation
You didn't have to do that.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Hello again,

Oh i hope i did not misunderstand the question i thought it was a general question not a homework question.
I wont answer homework questions directly but i do give hints if the person has trouble getting started on the solution. It doesnt matter if they come in public or in PM or in email or in cell text. It's also rewarding to see when the student understands the solution and how to get to it and why.