Recovery time of 'television grade' EHT rectifiers?

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
@Aleph(0) !!!!!:mad: --- Please note that this thread does NOT reside in the OT forum!!! -- A quip or brief anecdote is fine --- Initiation of an OT discussion, however, is quite another matter!:rolleyes:

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
Hey @Aleph(0) --- I'm taking advantage of the high temps to gather some supporting 'photographic evidence' -- So, in the words of The Ancient Broadcaster, 'Please Stand By':)--- And be nice to... Um... Albatrosses?:D

All the best
HP:)
Tnx HP! Since you're doing that would you plz post pics of industrial movs too? Cuz otherwise I'll be wearing igbt bridge around my neck:eek:!

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
Tnx HP! Since you're doing that would you plz post pics of industrial movs too?
Puh-leeze! First things first! -- I've a lot on at the moment!:rolleyes: --- In the meantime, might I trouble you to post a draft of your 'special instruments' addendum!:) --- @Aleph(0) - Please rest assured that I am as eager as you to move on to 'chapters' having greater emphasis upon science/electronics -- Thus I ask you to temper your impatience with the recollection that creation of the 'tool supplement' was your idea! (and a good one at that! -- Assuming you see it through!)

I'll be wearing igbt bridge around my neck:eek:!
--Emphasis added--

In avoidance of misunderstanding please capitalize the abbreviation, underline the 'I', or, better yet -- expand it with emphasis -- Thusly: "Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor" --- Do I hear you say that I am overreacting? -- Perhaps so! -- Howbeit, given the present (well-neigh global) state of 'political sensitization' -- one cannot be too careful!:eek::eek::eek:

Best regards
HP:)

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
In the meantime, might I trouble you to post a draft of your 'special instruments' addendum!
HP I can If you post a list of special tools ppl don't always use for electronics so I can go down the list:D!

Thus I ask you to temper your impatience with the recollection that creation of the 'tool supplement' was your idea! (and a good one at that! -- Assuming you see it through!)
HP don't you start! You haven't done a single solitary thing on the project since you reuploaded pics:p!

n avoidance of misunderstanding please capitalize the abbreviation, underline the 'I', or, better yet -- expand it with emphasis -- Thusly: "Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor" --- Do I hear you say that I am overreacting? -- Perhaps so! -- Howbeit, given the present (well-neigh global) state of 'political sensitization' -- one cannot be too careful!:eek::eek::eek:
Bwhahha! HP I don't worry about thoughts of ppl who can't tell _I_ from _L_ and context prevents misunderstandings anyhow:rolleyes:!

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
HP I can If you post a list of special tools ppl don't always use for electronics so I can go down the list:D!
@Aleph(0) -- I've had enough of this! -- either write the addendum or duck out honestly!:rolleyes: --- You are well aware of my view that a set of 'standard' surgical instruments (i.e. those applicable to GenSurg, OB/Gyn, ENT, etc...) and basic 'imaging' devices (i.e. otoscopes and their ilk) are indispensable to pursuit of any 'handiwork' requisite of precision... More expensive 'optical' (i.e. non-radiographic) imaging devices (e.g. endoscopy units, etc...) are adequately substituted with general purpose ('non-implement bearing') 'home-center grade' inspection cameras for non-medical work...

@Aleph(0) --- I'm a hair's breadth of chucking this entire project into the bin! -- Be advised that your ongoing insincerity (as evinced by your false alacrity) is not encouraging!:rolleyes:

Hopefully
HP