Radio Frequency and Wireless group on GRABCAD.com

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
I recall reading a long shameful fuzzy article in the USA magazine Radioelectronics (IIRC) where the Pyramids were considered as triodes (¿?). Not the same author?

paclogic

Joined Aug 20, 2020
I recall reading a long shameful fuzzy article in the USA magazine Radioelectronics (IIRC) where the Pyramids were considered as triodes (¿?). Not the same author?
Well watch the videos as this DOES NOT pertain to any garbage articles. This pertains to engineering and science as to what the purpose of the materials are used and the construction geometry as it pertains to ceramic resonators; something you may not be aware of.

It also pertains to the deep mathematical models of geometry that were way advanced for their time. Again this is one of the videos that is well worth watching before you can post any meaningful discussion here without passing judgment on a title or face value.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Well watch the videos as this DOES NOT pertain to any garbage articles. This pertains to engineering and science as to what the purpose of the materials are used and the construction geometry as it pertains to ceramic resonators; something you may not be aware of.

It also pertains to the deep mathematical models of geometry that were way advanced for their time. Again this is one of the videos that is well worth watching before you can post any meaningful discussion here without passing judgment on a title or face value.
I am done now.