Racism in the US

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I just wanted to respond to the racism thing. Yes I believe the media is trying to start up this race thing because the racism has faded from a white / black thing to a Rich / Poor thing. And I fully believe they want to stop that ASAP and return it to a Black/White thing.

You can lock the thread now, just wanted my 2 cent.

jimkeith

Joined Oct 26, 2011
Legitimate question--just check out the last two links that I posted before loosewire's thread got shut down. While the abstract above Alex Jones' video clip, may be construed as having political overtones, the clip is anything but political and touches on the very heart of what is going on. Then check out Dr. James Manning--he is tops.

Regarding the NWO, after we destabilize the entire Middle East Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Iran, the US will be next and racism is only a tool to destabilize the US.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
When you link to something that is so blatantly political, that has very little to do with truth and a lot to do with political opinion, it will start flames. I am currently allowing this thread because it hasn't politicized, but I suspect it won't take long.

Be aware you have no monopoly on truth, and what you consider truth is opinion, nothing more. Other opinions may differ.

This forum is not about politics. If you wish to discuss politics take it elsewhere.

If it gets bad enough, I will not lock it, I will delete it.

Another moderator may decide it needs closing before I do. If so, so be it.

Off Topic is not here for politics

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I question the premise of one thing fading into another. Racism is one thing and it still exists. Classism has always existed and has made a resurgence as people have begun to discover that they have been standing still economically for a very long time. I don't think the media cares about this one way or another. They do care about selling content regardless of the "content of the content".

In earlier decades many things were suppressed by the need to confront common enemies like the Axis powers, the former Soviet Union, and Radical Islam. Most people are now paying more attention to their own personal well being and are no longer so easily distracted by external events.

What we have lost from that earlier time is any sense of community, any sense that we are in this together.

jimkeith

Joined Oct 26, 2011
What we have lost from that earlier time is any sense of community, any sense that we are in this together.
Good!

How to define "racism"? I will take a stab (without actually looking it up)

A mindless, vengeful spirit of hatred (bordering on mental illness) toward those of other races--far transcending dislike--always counter-productive--sometimes initiated by personal negative experience, but generally not

The mindless aspect is particularly dangerous because since it is not based upon logic or truth, it is easily whipped up--easily escalated and propagated by leaders with the same mind-set. It is especially vulnerable to suggestive information from the mainstream media that teaches /conditions its viewers on what to think rather than how to think.

As an offensive tactic (tool), it has /is being used by the global eugenicists to purify races and /or to 'divide and conquer' others

Last edited:

amilton542

Joined Nov 13, 2010
I don't believe in the rich/poor barrier. It means nothing to me. Look at the example Faraday and Tesla made of themselves.

There is no doubt, certain individuals on the bottom deck of the 'Titanic' would of had intelligence far greater than cigar-smoking tuxedos in the smoking lounge.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Nobody said anything about a "barrier". Classism, like Racism is the belief that the poor are unworthy of societal benefits by virtue of being poor, and the rich are gaming the system by virtue of being rich and being able to have the best legislators money can buy to give them additional advantages they would not otherwise enjoy.

At some level of inequality people just let the inequality go. When things get out of whack it gets harder to ignore.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I'm done I said what I felt about the subject. I really don't have anything to add.
@amiilton the UK is very very different then the US. For instance this is a local article from our paper.
http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...ot-for-sugar-daddies-dating-site-s-ar-386302/ And we also are drug testing anyone in the state who requires benefits. Here in the State I live the rich/poor thing if flaring up big time. Not much racism though.

Last edited:

amilton542

Joined Nov 13, 2010
@ Maxpower

From your claim, I don't quite get how a woman being 'sugared' is aimed at the UK in your local newspaper. Unless I've failed to read between the lines, I would imagine this happens all over the 'planet,' would it not?

amilton542

Joined Nov 13, 2010
Oh I get you now, you mean the USA?

Apologies, it was just the way in that how your post aimed at me came across from first principles.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I'm not aiming at the UK. I'm just saying our lifestyles and economy are very different. Our morals are different too. I think the divide between rich and poor is larger here in the US then UK. But neither of us come close to China, Mexico, Columbia, etc...

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
it comes from a closed mind and a closed heart...

"We were wanderers on a prehistoric earth, on an earth that wore the aspect of an unknown planet. We could have fancied ourselves the first of men taking possession of an accursed inheritance, to be subdued at the cost of profound anguish and of excessive toil. But suddenly as we struggled round a bend there would be a glimpse of rush walls, of peaked grass-roofs, a burst of yells, a whirl of black limbs, a mass of hands clapping, of feet stamping, of bodies swaying, of eyes rolling under the droop of heavy and motionless foliage. The steamer toiled along slowly on the edge of a black and incomprehensible frenzy. The prehistoric man was cursing us, praying to us, welcoming us -- who could tell? We were cut off from the comprehension of our surroundings; we glided past like phantoms, wondering and secretly appalled, as sane men would be before an enthusiastic outbreak in a madhouse. We could not understand because we were too far and could not remember, because we were traveling in the night of first ages, of those ages that are gone, leaving hardly a sign -- and no memories.

The earth seemed unearthly. We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there -- there you could look at a thing monstrous and free. It was unearthly and the men were .... No they were not inhuman. Well, you know that was the worst of it -- this suspicion of their not being inhuman. It would come slowly to one. They howled and leaped and spun and made horrid faces, but what thrilled you, was just the thought of their humanity -- like yours -- the thought of your remote kinship with this wild and passionate uproar. Ugly. Yes, it was ugly enough, but if you were man enough you would admit to yourself that there was in you just the faintest trace of a response to the terrible frankness of that noise, a dim suspicion of there being a meaning in it which you -- you so remote from the night of first ages -- could comprehend.

Herein lies the meaning of Heart of Darkness and the fascination it holds over the Western mind: "What thrilled you was just the thought of their humanity -- like yours .... Ugly."

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
How to define "racism"?

As an offensive tactic (tool), it has /is being used by the global eugenicists to purify races and /or to 'divide and conquer' others
Actually it doesn't mean anything. It's just one part of our wish to distinguish ourselves from others and to direct our hatred. If it isn't a different race that can be hated (for example when all around you are white (or black)) then you find something else, be it women, old people, handicapped people, people with an accent, different believes or lifestyles etc.
There are thousands of different human characteristics/behaviours you can choose from if you need to direct your hatred somewhere. And people do it.

Some of them ARE dumb, others not. Close-minded they all are. There is no logic to it.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
But I will say what I want to you all.

Stop differentiating people. We are all from this world. U, I have the same thoughts, feelings, women , hatred, love & compassion.

And if you think still of racism, get a life.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Close Loosewire's thread,I just asked a question that turned out to have

merit. When statements started to come out,there were more behind the

pictures that were being shown,Just because I picked up on a few words

don't mean anything other than what the statement said. Is our society

fair,I would say so. Jesse Jackson's son was elected by the people to

congress. Sharpton has a T.V. show,you need numbers to stay on the air.

The people don't have an agenda,they are and always been used according

to history. Our opinion's have little to do with anything,other than expressing

an opinion.

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
There are different ways of how this comes about. Have you ever seen how people within one community treat each other based on the tone of their skin? I am talking India and Africa - the lighter, the better. Meanwhile white people want to be tan, it is beyond absurd.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
But I will say what I want to you all.

Stop differentiating people. We are all from this world. U, I have the same thoughts, feelings, women , hatred, love & compassion.

And if you think still of racism, get a life.
Actually were all related and came from the same male ancestor. He was the first mutation that gave him a larger brain. This he was able to hunt better, have more women, and his offspring basically bread out the inferior mens genes. So once its all tracked down were all actually blood relatives just removed 232,324,564 times.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
racist - there are 2 definitions I would say.
#1 - The actual definition: a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others.
#2 - Society's definition: anybody who has an unpopular opinion about, or makes a non-PC statement about, racial minorities. 21st century version of "heretic".

There is a good deal of people out there in society who would call, and have called me a racist, because I don't cower in fear of the term - I speak my mind. so here goes:

White males are the only OFFICIALLY "picked on", discriminated against (legally, by the government) demographic in America (& asians, to an extent). There are affirmative action programs available for every demographic except us. Tell me, in a 100M dash, if you give every "competitor" a 25M head start except for one, is that not the same thing as penalizing one competitor by making him start 25M BEHIND the starting line? Ushering women and all minorities to the front of the line for employment, college admission (worse for asians than whites), and government assistance, is the same thing as banishing white males to the back of the line. Wasn't there a story along these lines in the past? - Something familiar like maybe a black woman being banished to the back of a bus...remind me, is that not history's EPITOME of racism? How is this any different?

I'm the bitter white guy, which makes me the "racist" by the societal definition. Truth is, all I want is equality. Real equality. As in, everybody is equal. As in, nobody is more equal when it comes to getting into college or getting a job. I don't think I'm better than anybody based on the color of my skin, nor do I think anybody else is inferior to me based on the color of their skin. Funny thing is, the people who call me a racist are the same people who praise the African American mentality of the civil rights era; My mentality & their mentality is pretty much the same.