Quick Reaction Thread

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I will not do the micro wave pizzas no matter how easy. I will heat a pizza

that has been delivered,left over. I'm on a pudding what you call it,

cream of chicken with,chopped scallions. Lobster steamed at food store in

cajun sause,coffee with cream. The maxwell house instant taste better than

starbucks and done in 30 seconds. $2.00 a day for dunk-In is a waste. I

usta have 8 large a day,one in my hand always. I really got tired of sitting in line

to get coffee,that changed my habit...more

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I never eat frozen pizzas. I only eat homemade ones that I watch being made. I'm really picky when it comes to food. I can't let different parts of my meal touch, and I have to know what everything is and where it comes from. Otherwise I have trouble eating it. Pizza is definitely one of those things.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The Chinese food is where all the hidden grease is,food is different now adays

no taste. I don't know why people don't have a better choice, I think people are

trapped into fast food by work and school and the dollar menu.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
The Chinese food is where all the hidden grease is,food is different now adays

no taste. I don't know why people don't have a better choice, I think people are

trapped into fast food by work and school and the dollar menu.
Your completely right and numerous studies have proved it. More money = better eating = better health = longer life. Have you looked at prices of real food these days. I used to be a chef when I was young and a coworker who was also a chef and had kids said its pointless to even try to cook many times. He said its cheaper to feed him and his kids at mcdonalds then to actually cook it. I used to eat alot of fast food and trash food but I finally stopped. I wanted to eat better but the people I live with just refuse. So I finally just quit eating here and buy all my own stuff.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Max, what do you think about the weather forecast. I,m on the edge of my seat.

I bet they are looking for camy's at the entrance of the alley both ways. Get pulled

over before you get there,lose all your stuff.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Last night it was butter pecan ,tonite strawberry snacking away. Spend some time

going thru some junk,found a boat anchor. I was thinking ,we haven't heard from

(Someonesdad) could he have been one of the guys real dad and we really didn't

think about it.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Fish and fries,as I contemplate on how to handle the new opportunity that has come

my way. Its hard to sit on information that would give to much away. I can offer

that steak dinner if you are in town, would you enjoy my company.Well its nice to

think about it.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I got side tracked,I was invited to put a plan together,if it works. Snake hunting

was going to be fun,but this is good because of the timing. I'm always asking if I

can help out,this guy said yes after a week or so. I feel good about this deal.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
just a few things at radio shack, hand desolder,pump desolder, small can of freeze.

Small can of air deduster $ 49.00.......too much

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Max, you seem to be out there,how have you been. I have been busy with

my new thing. A corporate friend that let me make a place without resume. So

far I have been out of site,because no one has taken notice. I left a piece out of

place and surprised that some one put it back in place,with nothing said. Hanging in

there ,what new with you.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Trying to finish up my law suit. Working on a couple projects but nothing too exciting. Hopefully will be relocating to Bridgeport, Burlington, or Cambridge in the near future. As soon as my suit settles I'll probably make the jump. God I hope before summer hits. Been doing some work trying to help get SB1250 passed but it looks pretty bleak. Kinda hard to fight big pharma on its own turf.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Quick Reaction.......has anyone heard from Riaff , I saw a story on B.B.C. story about

his country. They were talking about take overs ,the old stuff..had turned into

a new story the other day. Someone try to reach him...... Missing VOO-DOO

think of any others. How about the SARG...help with more names.

You miss the point,I was mud fishing for a reason,waiting for contact from.........

Very elusive,food class......conferring a message..that hard to deliver.

Maybe its a better than thou or afraid,unfriendly.
Perhaps you are using the wrong bait.

You are way too much LoooOOOoosssieee! LOL!

Split Infinity

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Where Riaff,I saw a story on B.B.C. about his country ,it looked like more trouble.

It showed the old pictures of police and take over. I hope he's safe.