Quick Reaction Thread

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Where #12 ,we haven't heard from him lately,anyone heard from him and

Ozark needs to check in,think of anyone else,jot it down.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Bernard,was it a warm climate at the the golf courses,did you experience any fire

ants.I have contacted many golf courses, about environmental issues,chemical use.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ DerStrom ,have trying to get the time to post another picture,I got the title posted,now

I have get the picture posted.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
@ DerStrom,how you doing,did you get hit with that cold weather.

No damage to repair,no trees down.
Hey Loosie, not sure how I missed this! I didn't get hit hard, thankfully. Got some heavy snow at times, but it was gone within two days. The main problem lately has just been the cold, though, which is something that, being a Vermonter, I can easily deal with :D

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Were you in Vermont or Boston.
I've been in Boston for the past several months. I'll be heading back to Vermont for Thanksgiving--I'll be meeting up with my family, brothers, sisters, nieces, and nephews for the first time in about 6 months. Looking forward to it :D But for the time being I'm stuck in Boston for work :p

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I have been following your post like always,does any of your brothers favor you.
Thanks for the support, Loosie :D

As a kid I never really got along with my brothers. I tended to annoy them, and in turn they tended to annoy me. As I got older, my oldest brother and I built a better relationship, and since then I've gotten on better terms with my second oldest brother. They both have a short fuse though, so I'll need to tiptoe around them :p

But, to answer your question, no. Neither favor me, at least to my knowledge.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
You look like you could mix it up,hold your ground.
Haha, trust me, I've had to in the past :D I was the youngest of the three boys in my family. I had to find my place, and it took me a long time. But there were times when I'd have to stand my ground and use what I had for self defense. Funny, never had to use my Karate training against them. Then again, I didn't get very far in my lessons--My Sensei broke his back and I had to quit.... :(

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I've been very busy lately with work and things, so I can't engage in the forum as much as I'd like to anymore. It's nice to stop in now and again to chat, though :)

And I think I'm going to leave you with that comment for now. It is now 1 a.m. and I plan to go biking first thing in the morning (supposed to be beautiful weather), so I should get to bed. I will be back tomorrow afternoon though!

Have a great night Loosie!

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Year round foods that you like,does your food stores supply your needs.

What seasonal food do you have to wait for,that is imported.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
We can only get mince pies around Christmas, but the season is getting longer every year. I saw some in early October this year.