Question ... battery > controller > motor ?

PicVert

Joined Oct 28, 2021
Hello, I would like to know how to demine this:

1st: I've made a 36v - 85Ah with 12cells, i need to connect it to the controller but?
2nd: I need to release the DiY controller support 2x36v-350w output

My question is how to define if the DiY controller resist this battery?

I mean the controller receive 36v + -, then the controller needs to output that voltage to the motor (36v 350W) they are two motors to output.

The voltage transmitted by the battery to the controller, is it determined by resistances i put inside and other components???
Or there is some special rules look like I must put all pieces to support 36-60v or more, and it's enough to output 36v (but if i put all pieces resist like 60v the motor input will be 36v or 60v)????

Thank you for help

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
Hello, I would like to know how to demine this:

1st: I've made a 36v - 85Ah with 12cells, i need to connect it to the controller but?
2nd: I need to release the DiY controller support 2x36v-350w output

My question is how to define if the DiY controller resist this battery?

I mean the controller receive 36v + -, then the controller needs to output that voltage to the motor (36v 350W) they are two motors to output.

The voltage transmitted by the battery to the controller, is it determined by resistances i put inside and other components???
Or there is some special rules look like I must put all pieces to support 36-60v or more, and it's enough to output 36v (but if i put all pieces resist like 60v the motor input will be 36v or 60v)????

Thank you for help
P = VI = 350W/36V = 9.72Amps
2x Motor = approx 10Amps x 2 = 20Amps @ 36V. If one motor runs for one hour continuously then it is 10Ah @ 36V.
For 2 motors for 1 hr it is 20Ah @ 36V required from the battery.