Question about Ninco electric longboard motherboard

Davidgo06

Joined Aug 16, 2021
Hello, recently someone gave me an electric longboard but I did not have the remote control so what I want to do is to start the engine when I press the switch, but I can't figure out how I can disable the remote control function so that the battery current goes from the ESC to the motor.
E5A676A6-EC09-4A05-A07E-D75F2E950D62.jpeg

This is the motherboard .
If you need more information, please tell me. Thanks.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
Can You Plug the Battery directly into the Motor Connector ?
If You can, just add a Switch somewhere in line.

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
Problem with that is that you are going to need speed control and probably a fail safe mechanism that the remote controls.

Bob

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
From the antenna on the PCB it is probably a wireless remote control. It is likely that if the remote control is out of range of the receiver the board will shut down as a safety measure.

Les.

Davidgo06

Joined Aug 16, 2021
From the antenna on the PCB it is probably a wireless remote control. It is likely that if the remote control is out of range of the receiver the board will shut down as a safety measure.

Les.
But there is a way to start de engine by pressing the switch so the current goes from the battery to the ESC and the motor?

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
Okay, let’s take a step back.

Do you intend to continue using the longboard or are you taking the motor out for a different purpose?

If you are going to use the longboard, how do you expect to control it while riding without the remote?

Bob

Davidgo06

Joined Aug 16, 2021
I will use the motor to make an electric scooter and I will put the switch on the handlebar so it is easy to start the motor

Davidgo06

Joined Aug 16, 2021
Hello, I had an idea but I don’t think is possible ,but anyway, can I connect a remote control of an rc car to this PCB?

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
Depending in the type of motor, it may not run without the controller. And even as a scooter, it seems to me that you still need speed control.

Bob

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
Start-out by gathering information ..............
How many Volts did the original Battery produce ?
How many Wires are coming out of the Motor ? (3 or 4).
Are there any small-Wires coming out of the Motor ?
What is the DC-Resistance of each Motor Winding ?
Take the Motor apart,
how many Magnets does it have, how many Coils does it have ?
Do You have a known good Battery that is very similar to the original Battery ?
Spend at least 5-hours searching for more information about the Motor online.

If You don't have any experience in creating your own Circuits,
just buy a used one that still works.

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
The ESC will be part of the main board. The motor will be a brushless DC motor. The thick green, blue and yellow wires will go the the motor windings and I think the 5 white wires will go to Hall sensors in the motor. One microcontroller probably performs the ESC function which will also control the speed and handles the communication with the remote control. I think the only solution is to buy a new remote control.

Les.