query on 8051 development board

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
1. does it support keil compiler -- I think it is no matter with the compiler, it just the way to send to the uC.

2. does it support flash magic programmer software ? -- Flash Magic is a PC tool for programming flash based microcontrollers from NXP using a serial or Ethernet protocol while in the target hardware.

3. can it program 89s52? -- AT89S52/51,P89V51RD2 etc. R&D Project Development board.

4. does it Compatible with Laptops? -- I don't know what you mean, that is a uC board not the normal computer board.

shteii01

Joined Feb 19, 2010
That board you linked has db-9 serial connector that is used to connect the board to pc/laptop. In my limited experience modern laptops don't have db-9 serial connector (most manufacturers stopped putting them into laptops some years ago when USB took over). So... you would need USB to DB-9 adapter cable, such cables are pretty common and usually come with Windows driver software.

abhimanyu143

Joined Aug 25, 2014
1. does it support keil compiler -- I think it is no matter with the compiler, it just the way to send to the uC.

2. does it support flash magic programmer software ? -- Flash Magic is a PC tool for programming flash based microcontrollers from NXP using a serial or Ethernet protocol while in the target hardware.

3. can it program 89s52? -- AT89S52/51,P89V51RD2 etc. R&D Project Development board.

4. does it Compatible with Laptops? -- I don't know what you mean, that is a uC board not the normal computer board.
have you seen the Link? I want to buy that board. I am familiar with keil and flash magic. I have been created c code in keil and successfully burn using flash magic I just want to confirm that board will support Keil, flash softwares.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
have you seen the Link? I want to buy that board. I am familiar with keil and flash magic. I have been created c code in keil and successfully burn using flash magic I just want to confirm that board will support Keil, flash softwares.
All I wrote was according to what you mentioned and linked, the point 2 was the software company declared that they can do, the point 3 was copied from the website you linked.