project in voltage divider BJT

muad

Joined Dec 18, 2015
THE AIM OF THE PROJECT TO GET Ic OF 10mA WITH CLASS A ( STABLE Q-POINT ) .
WHICH VALUES ARE RECOMMENDED TO BE TAKEN TO GET AN Ic of 10mA ?
thank you

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
First, there's no need to shout (use all caps). It's considered rude and annoying by many people on the net.

Next, this is Homework Help, not Homework Done For You. You need to show your best attempt to come up with a solution and then we can help you identify where you might be going wrong and give you hints on how you might proceed.

Finally, just saying that you want to use a Class A does not tell us what circuit topology you have in mind - there are numerous options.

muad

Joined Dec 18, 2015
First, there's no need to shout (use all caps). It's considered rude and annoying by many people on the net.

Next, this is Homework Help, not Homework Done For You. You need to show your best attempt to come up with a solution and then we can help you identify where you might be going wrong and give you hints on how you might proceed.

Finally, just saying that you want to use a Class A does not tell us what circuit topology you have in mind - there are numerous options.
Dear i did not mean any shouting reasons which you are imagining.
secondly I did not ask for an answer for my homework but only a help of how can i start.
Finally when people answer a massage without saying hello or hi or dear is considered rude too.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Dear i did not mean any shouting reasons which you are imagining.
secondly I did not ask for an answer for my homework but only a help of how can i start.
Finally when people answer a massage without saying hello or hi or dear is considered rude too.
I figured that you weren't meaning to shout, I was actually just trying to inform you that using all caps is considered shouting. But I can see how my phrasing could be seen as claiming that you were knowingly shouting.

Posts in internet forums seldom include generic salutations. Forums are a quick response environment that doesn't lend itself to such formalities (and while some people do find them extraneous and, thus, annoying, they are generally tolerated just fine).

You start by showing the circuit topology you are using and they showing an attempt at determining the relationship between the bias network and the quiescent collector current.

muad

Joined Dec 18, 2015
I figured that you weren't meaning to shout, I was actually just trying to inform you that using all caps is considered shouting. But I can see how my phrasing could be seen as claiming that you were knowingly shouting.

Posts in internet forums seldom include generic salutations. Forums are a quick response environment that doesn't lend itself to such formalities (and while some people do find them extraneous and, thus, annoying, they are generally tolerated just fine).

You start by showing the circuit topology you are using and they showing an attempt at determining the relationship between the bias network and the quiescent collector current.
Ok and sorry for any misunderstanding.