Project Development help inquiry

Silverfox11

Joined May 6, 2017
I am looking for an electrical engineer to help me out with my big project. I am working on Autocad mechanical and also have autoCad electrical but I need help figuring out the electrical aspect. I am doing this on my own and without financing so its a hobby for now. This project is an invention that could become very lucrative if it is well developed and accepted as alternative energy source. If someone is welling to help on a somewhat regular basis with an open mind, I will be welling to add that persons name to the patent as consultant and depending on the participation level maybe even as co-developer. If it eventually hit the market with success, That person will receive fair compensation for the given services. If all goes well with that person while exchanging general information, later on a non-disclosure agreement could be sign in order to share more confidential information.

Thank you to whoever take the time to considered this call for help on this world wide life changing project.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
What does the electrical aspect cover? Electrical can go from Hardwired electro-mechanical, PLC, Servo/Motion control, μP, is their any regulatory body that will have to issue a license to operate in the area the device functions in? e.g. as in remote crane operator or elevator control etc.
Is this N.A. based? NFPA79/NFPA90 applies?
Max.

Silverfox11

Joined May 6, 2017
No license should be required. The electrical aspect covers the circuit from my power generator (invention) to its required devices such as capacitors, transformers, diodes, resistor, electrical panel etc., the more intricate parts and core of my invention which requires hyper physics knowledge to confirm my calculations and adjust the variables and point out facts that I might have overlooked. To give more detail on the functioning of my apparatus,a signed non-disclosure agreement will be required which I can provide. Depending where you are from, that agreement will have to mention that you recognize that it is a legal document applicable in your country. If you are Canadian that will not be necessary since it is a Canadian document.

What is your area of expertise?

Silverfox11

Joined May 6, 2017
Basically my invention will supply electricity to all type of building and machines. It could also be installed on a vehicles maybe even with a greater potential then the Tesla car. If my theories are right that is. It could be installed on a CNC for example as an independent source of energy, it all depends on the variables and requirements.