Hello Everyone,
I'm having a lot of trouble creating this computer program for my homework. My professor is very smart and doesn't really explain how to do things to our class. He teaches from memory so there's no book I can reference to and he's always too busy for individual help.
Basically what I have to do is create this program, using NetBeans, to be used by the loan department of a bank. It will create new loans, perform monthly compounding, update them as payments are received, generate payment schedules, and close existing accounts.
To open an account each costumer will need the following: name, address, phone number, social security number, age, initial loan amount, loan length, and credit score.
I understand that I need several arrays but I'm just having trouble implementing the arrays with the functions and doing the math.
I apologize that this is such a lengthy problem but any help that I could get would greatly be appreciated. Even if you just point me in the right direction of how to set it up or how to start that'd be awesome. Thank you so much
I'm having a lot of trouble creating this computer program for my homework. My professor is very smart and doesn't really explain how to do things to our class. He teaches from memory so there's no book I can reference to and he's always too busy for individual help.
Basically what I have to do is create this program, using NetBeans, to be used by the loan department of a bank. It will create new loans, perform monthly compounding, update them as payments are received, generate payment schedules, and close existing accounts.
To open an account each costumer will need the following: name, address, phone number, social security number, age, initial loan amount, loan length, and credit score.
I understand that I need several arrays but I'm just having trouble implementing the arrays with the functions and doing the math.
I apologize that this is such a lengthy problem but any help that I could get would greatly be appreciated. Even if you just point me in the right direction of how to set it up or how to start that'd be awesome. Thank you so much