Program jumping into include file on start

wannaBinventor

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Of course you need to be what you are, just avoid acting like an inventor as you seek to monetize your ideas. Act like a businessman and you'll go much further much faster. If you can't do that then you need to find a partner you can trust who can "think like a businessman". Trust me on this cuz I've been there and done all of that.

I have a couple of business degrees and I work in business so at the very least I have some training to do so. I guess by that you mean to just avoid all of the pitfalls mentioned in that article.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I have a couple of business degrees and I work in business so at the very least I have some training to do so. I guess by that you mean to just avoid all of the pitfalls mentioned in that article.
Yes, that is exactly what I meant. In my own case, we developed a technology, avoided patents and attorneys like the plague, exploited it for a decade, and got out of the business when larger competitors showed up. We lacked the capital and the will to take potentially company killing risks.