Pro-Form treadmill which suddenly shuts down

YAS71708

Joined Jun 30, 2020
Hi,
My name is Gilbert and I am new here, I have a Pro-Form treadmill which suddenly shuts down and couldn't boot up again, the control panel display is not turning ON. I suspect the problem is caused by the controller and would like to ask if anyone has a schematic for MC2100ELS-18W-2Y. Or if somebody has the same experience in the past. MC2100ELS-18W-2Y.jpg

Regards

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
There is a reverse-engineered schematic here if you search. It does not cover all models of course, but they are just variations of the basic model.
The boards can be bench tested, the only thing is you need the 20Hz PWM controller that plugs into HD2 to test the motor.
It looks like a fairly recent version of the MC2100.
Max.

quiktony

Joined Jan 22, 2021
Did you manage to get this resolved? I am having exactly the same issue with my MC2100ELS-18W-2Y. The motor works well, the control board gets AC power, but it never makes it to the console, although the wiring has perfect continuity up until the console. The LED blinks once every 30 secs approx, so not sure where is the disconnection, and was wondering if you were able to solve this? Thank you

Telotelo123

Joined Jul 20, 2021
Did you manage to get this resolved? I am having exactly the same issue with my MC2100ELS-18W-2Y. The motor works well, the control board gets AC power, but it never makes it to the console, although the wiring has perfect continuity up until the console. The LED blinks once every 30 secs approx, so not sure where is the disconnection, and was wondering if you were able to solve this? Thank you

I have the same problem, the treadmill was not used for a month, I move house, plug in the treadmill and it does nothing. the led flashes once every 30 seconds appx, and the console is off.