PPE for PCBs directly from China

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
1) You mentioned namelessly the "forbidden words" (peace of mind and cleaning) before smiley. When I made the similar gesture I was banned by AAC and my mail was erased by Mods. Keep in fear :)
2) How are Your Chineese PCB quality of through-metallized vias?? I am gonna to order at them one my specific job. All the full cycle I can produce myself, but not a through-metallisation. Yet this job is multiGHz system where quality (inductance) of via is absolutely important.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
1) You mentioned namelessly the "forbidden words" (peace of mind and cleaning) before smiley. When I made the similar gesture I was banned by AAC and my mail was erased by Mods. Keep in fear :)
2) How are Your Chineese PCB quality of through-metallized vias?? I am gonna to order at them one my specific job. All the full cycle I can produce myself, but not a through-metallisation. Yet this job is multiGHz system where quality (inductance) of via is absolutely important.
1) :rolleyes:

2)
Look here.
https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/male-header-pins-punching-through-pcb.165323/post-1458432

Their boards use lower quality FR4 Tg130 or Tg140 substrate instead of Tg180 FR4 from a place like OSH by default so if you upgrade to a better finish board from a place like JLC, the substrate quality to match OSH is still less unless you pay even more.

Both boards are from JLCPCB using EagleCad 9.5.2 auto-routing.

Last edited: