Power First treadmill PF-905 controller board circuit diagrm

Gadgetman001

Joined Apr 25, 2017
Hi All,
I need to replace one component (it’s most likely PTC thermistor) which is blown out. I do not have schematic diagram, nor I can read it from the existing part (it is blown to pieces).
The Client is NOT willing to replace the whole board, as it’s beyond his price range.

Could you help me with either the schematic or the part value.

Brand: Power First
Device: Lieo Controller DKN
Board: PF-905
Part designator: RH1

Attachments

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Hi All,
I need to replace one component (it’s most likely PTC thermistor) which is blown out. I do not have schematic diagram, nor I can read it from the existing part (it is blown to pieces).
The Client is NOT willing to replace the whole board, as it’s beyond his price range.

Can you get a better closeup of the part? It doesn't look blow up in the photo? Oh, I see that photo online. It's not your photo.

Have you looked thru this?
https://www.treadmillsrepair.co.uk/2014/06/check-treadmill-led-controller-status.html

Last edited:

De De

Joined Jul 11, 2020
Hi All,

NTC 10D-9, 10 Ohm

Attachments