Power distribution board and circuit board

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
At this point the spelling. You really have to better define what you call each? Does a "Power Distribution" board control the distribution of power? What do you consider a "circuit board" and if a power distribution solution is on a circuit board which is it? Really getting into a game of semantics with that question. A power distribution board can be a circuit board but not all circuit boards are power distribution boards.

Ron

ketanco

Joined Jul 29, 2014
At this point the spelling. You really have to better define what you call each? Does a "Power Distribution" board control the distribution of power? What do you consider a "circuit board" and if a power distribution solution is on a circuit board which is it? Really getting into a game of semantics with that question. A power distribution board can be a circuit board but not all circuit boards are power distribution boards.

Ron
i could not have asked in a more detailed way because i am new to electronics but with your last sentence you answered my question somewhat. thanks