Possibilities with DIY IoT Projects and Products.

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by samsonovi, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samsonovi

Thread Starter New Member

Nov 21, 2017
    Hello. I am new to this great website.
    While planning to purchase an Arduino MKR1000 or ESP8266 I decided to analyse the possibilities with IoT projects. How far is it possible to go with DIY IoT projects? I have read a number of things on unboxing an MKR1000, setting it up, but it is hard to estimate the possibilities of Internet projects just by searching already made projects.
    Does anyone know some interesting project possibilities, downsides of IoT projects, or something else worth knowing for a beginner?
    Having had a look in the Arduino projects hub (or something),<snip>, and Google, I found some interesting projects, like <snip>, and wondered about the possibilities with IoT projects.
    Does anybody own an MKR 1000 or ESP8266? I would value it if anybody would kindly share their experience with me.

Thank you.

2. ScottWang

Aug 23, 2012
    Inappropriate discussion under the User Agreement, so this thread will be closed.

Forum members must not knowingly provide any information that may adversely affect another member; this includes, but is not restricted to, information that may potentially result in injury, death, damage or destruction of property and possessions. The administration takes this matter seriously and has the right to remove any contentious content and deal with the offending member as it deems is necessary.
    https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/user-agreement/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.