Portable Power Bank Project (Lithium Batteries)

dan.pl

Joined May 19, 2018
Hello, I am building a larger portable power bank for 20 ft shipping containers that will used as public interactive spaces for community and civic/social events. Typical events last around 6-8 hours, I calculated that I need around 700-800 max amp-hours to satisfy the loads drawn from equipment and the bank system's accessories. I really need some help finding batteries for my system without spending a fortune, besides the amp-hour requirement I need the batteries to be lithium (because of weight/space requirements) and have a nominal voltage of 12 V.

Can anyone recommend some battery brands/companies that sell large capacity lithium batteries for reasonable price-line that I can either put together in either series or parallel to satisfy my constraints?

Any advice, would much be appreciated!

ArakelTheDragon

Joined Nov 18, 2016
First in order to avoid responsibility, since do not take it personal, what you are asking for is impossible, everything I say, imply, may or may not be true and you read/accept/do at your own risk.

The battery I recommend is es1350 from Exide at 120A/H.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Welcome to AAC!
I think any solution involving batteries, particularly lithium ones with their demanding charge/discharge safety issues, will mean spending a fortune. Could you use a generator instead?