I am new in digital electronic plz can you simplify this expression
F=A'.B'(A.B+B')
F=A'.B'(A.B+B')
Does B' + B' really equal 1?F=A'.B'(A.B+B')
I TRIED TO SOLVE IT AS
F=A'.B'((A'+B')+B') BY USING THE DEMORGAN LAW
F=A'.B'(A'+(B'+B')
F=A'.B'(A'+1)
Is that what you put!?AND B'+B'=B'
Also you need to check the Demorgan law.Dear all I am new in circuits simplification plz can some one simplify this boolean
expression
F=A'.B'(A.B+B')
I TRIED TO SOLVE IT AS
F=A'.B'((A'+B')+B') BY USING THE DEMORGAN LAW
F=A'.B'(A'+(B'+B')
F=A'.B'(A'+1)
F=A'.B'
F=(A+B)'
PLZ CHECK IT IS IT CORRECT?
Agreed. But that's not what you indicated when you finally posted your work:but B'+B' is not equal to one it is equal to B'
and A.B=(A'+B')'
So where you are claiming that, by DeMorgan's Law, thatF=A'.B'(A.B+B')
I TRIED TO SOLVE IT AS
F=A'.B'((A'+B')+B') BY USING THE DEMORGAN LAW
Where you are clearly claiming that (B'+B')=1, yet when you later say that (B'+B')=B', that again should be a big hint that you need to go back and work the problem over.F=A'.B'(A'+(B'+B')
F=A'.B'(A'+1)
You should almost never have to ask someone to check if your answer is correct. In most engineering problems, particularly in logic, you can readily prove whether or not the answer is correct, regardless of how it was arrived at, from the answer itself. You need to get in the habit of doing so.F=(A+B)'
PLZ CHECK IT IS IT CORRECT?