Please see pictures Help identify

Stanley18yelnats

Joined Nov 17, 2019
Hello. Im hope you can help me. me and others are struggling to identify this component inside the resin. Iv heard lots of suggestions from Dynamic Transducers to military tech and James Bond inbetween, but would like something more solid. There is a number which reads: ET0208/007. Im sure its before 1977 due to the colour of the wires, but thats it.
Any info be wonderful
Thank you

Attachments

Danko

Joined Nov 22, 2017
Part of accelerometer, which contains two ferrite pot cores and coils, first used for measurement of free-field particle motion from a nuclear explosion in salt.
Project 12-11 (Salmon, 5 kt), October 22, 1964.

Last edited:

Stanley18yelnats

Joined Nov 17, 2019
Part of accelerometer, which contains two ferrite pot cores and coils, first used for measurement of free-field particle motion from a nuclear explosion in salt.
Thankyou so much Mr Danko
I have no idea what that is and can not wait to find out using your infomation you gave. This is the best yet by far as you seem pretty sure. Thanks again for your time and knowledge

Stanley18yelnats

Joined Nov 17, 2019
Hello again
Could you possibily tell me a good place to start looking more in depth about this particular piece. Or even who do you think this was made for. I collect all manner of items and this is by far turning into my favourite. Thank you again Mr Danko

Stanley18yelnats

Joined Nov 17, 2019
hello Mr. Danko
So sorry to bother you again but where would i have to look to find out just a little bit more info on this?
I can not find anything, i really want to know who made this.
Once again Thank you

David

Danko

Joined Nov 22, 2017
hello Mr. Danko
So sorry to bother you again but where would i have to look to find out just a little bit more info on this?
I can not find anything, i really want to know who made this.
Capture.PNG
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This book, page v.

Last edited: