Please Help With Design In Proteus Using Only EEprom 2732 (Up and Down Counter)

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Welcome to AAC!

I take it that this is homework. For homework, you need to show your best effort before members can offer any guidance.

A nit, but 2732 is an EPROM, not EEPROM. I'd be concerned if this mistake was made by your instructor.

googo20147

Joined Jan 10, 2021
Welcome to AAC!

I take it that this is homework. For homework, you need to show your best effort before members can offer any guidance.

A nit, but 2732 is an EPROM, not EEPROM. I'd be concerned if this mistake was made by your instructor.
Thanks I already Doing It By my Self But My instructor want Truth Table For this But When I using The my truth table There something wrong , when i use Prog-Studio That's Work . So i just some one doing it with truth table and uderstand me
Thanks
dl324
wedwedwed.PNG

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
So i just some one doing it with truth table and uderstand me
Post your truth table, the programming for the EPROM, and tell us which counts have problems.

Your original problem description didn't mention that you could use a counter. How were you able to determine that you were allowed to?

Why are you mixing TTL and CMOS logic? In the real world, TTL outputs aren't guaranteed to drive CMOS inputs. If your instructors aren't teaching you that, they're doing you a disservice.

EDIT: You've only attempted the up counter. What about down?

Last edited:

googo20147

Joined Jan 10, 2021
Sorry I have Network Issue . i used counter to Count The location I will Use In 2732

This truth table i have made But There Is error for the programming the EPROM
so i used (0-5-5-7-5-5-0) with Prog-Studio to Do this Simulation in 7sagment
thanks.
about my instructor He just mention the question and he explain small problem then give us these problem to solve

Attachments

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
about my instructor He just mention the question and he explain small problem then give us these problem to solve
You should still be able to ask clarifying questions.

Your state diagram has 4 states. Why does your truth table have 4 input variables?

Why are you using a 12 stage counter?

How are you planning to implement the down sequence?

googo20147

Joined Jan 10, 2021
Your state diagram has 4 states. Why does your truth table have 4 input variables?
I used 4 input as 7 is 111 so its 3 bit and when x is 1,0 i used 4 may be i'm wrong

Why are you using an 11 stage counter?
if i just remove counter the 7sagemnt will be display first state so i used this to use all location

How are you planning to implement the down sequence?
mmm sorry when my instructor mention the problem i can't solve it so i make it 0-5-5-7-5-5-0

googo20147

Joined Jan 10, 2021
I'M Very sorry Eng :Dennis but the Circuit i showed u in proteus that is i had done i know that's wrong but if u could explain another solve to understand , i know u want me to try but that's i can do .( i have done one before but 0-1-2-3 and repeats but this problem is hard
thanks Dennis

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
if u could explain another solve to understand
Forum rules prohibit members from doing homework problems. We can only offer guidance.

Even if forum rules allowed us to do that, I wouldn't because it would be unethical and some schools would expel you if they caught you cheating.