Please Help (Have only 2 hours) BJT Design

circuitime

Joined Apr 27, 2020
help me please in this question. ı have only 2-3 hours for this question.

Design a voltage divider BJT (silicon) amplifier such that manufacturers’ spec sheets give: βmin = 100, AV0> 300, Z0<6 kΩ, Zin >1 kΩ, ro=50kΩ, Vcc=22 V). Draw the circuit configuration you designed and try to use standart resistor values. Simulate your design in proteus .

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Sounds like a exam. You better get moving on it instead of hoping to find someone on the internet to take your exam for you.

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
Forget it. You should have asked for help days, or even weeks, ago- not with just 2-3 hours left before your assignment is due. In any case, here on AAC we do not do your homework for you or give out answers; we'll help you solve a problem if you can tell us where you're having difficulty, but we won't solve it for you.

Next time, don't wait til the last minute before seeking help.

youreScrewed.jpg

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
Design a voltage divider BJT (silicon) amplifier
Does that mean you should amplify a DC voltage divider (such as potentiometer) or does it mean you should amplify arbitrary input voltage . . . in the last case what is your input signal shape (sine ... square-wave) , what is the required phase shift / bandwidth , noise parameters . . . in case of the square-wave - the over-/undershoot settling time ...
what's your freedom of choice for the BJT(-s) . . . what topology you can use

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006

Design a voltage divider BJT (silicon) amplifier such that manufacturers’ spec sheets give: βmin = 100, AV0> 300, Z0<6 kΩ, Zin >1 kΩ, ro=50kΩ, Vcc=22 V). Draw the circuit configuration you designed and try to use standart resistor values. Simulate your design in proteus .
Now the Proteus part would have been a challenge for me, 'cuz I don't have a copy of it and I'm not familiar with it. Is it common?