Pictures with your electronic assemblies....

Motanache

Joined Mar 2, 2015
Do you have a assembly or a interesting device?
Please show it here!
Whether it is a finished audio amplifier or just "scattered" wire on a PCB test.

Motanache

Joined Mar 2, 2015
I just hoped maybe someone wants to just put pictures without to public project.
I have no pictures of my old projects anymore.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I have several pictures of my completed projrct The most interesting one for mwsd gluued with super glue, Does yhe terms dead bug style prototyping or Manhatten style prototyping ring any bells?

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
Seismology (studying earthquakes) is my main interest and I build seismographic instruments from scratch.

This photo is just the drum recorder which has three pens that trace ground motion in three axis on sheets of rotating chart paper. The ground motion sensors, telemetry system, and the amplifiers are not shown. However, I will post them later.

Three Drum Seismograph Recorder - View 2.jpg

Last edited:

Motanache

Joined Mar 2, 2015
Congratulations on your results!!

How did you make that PCB?
Did you solder SMD components with your hand?

I know the seismograph principle. Earth Structure, Waves P, S, R and L and those that derive from them.

RichardO

Joined May 4, 2013
This is a 4-layer PCB I was involved in designing many years ago. It has 64 channels on a 5.4" by 2.7" (137mm by 69mm) board.
Due to limited board space, the PCB layout guy had to put the diodes partly under the transistors. When I commented that he hadn't used very many vias, he replied: "There are 16 of them. That is all I had room for!".
Note: There are 64 transistors, 64 diodes, 8 10-pin SIP's, 8 16-pin DIPs, a 50-pin connector, 2 40-pin connectors and over 30 miscellaneous parts. The 50-pin connector is not installed. I would be in the empty holes at the front.
64each_AAC.JPG

Motanache

Joined Mar 2, 2015
Now I have to realize a PCB too. Use print and toner transfer foil. Or is better to ordering at a specialized firm?

Motanache

Joined Mar 2, 2015
Why is this my strange response? I wanted to bring this discussion back to the "forefront". That's because I like to see various devices from users.

I dream of selling a small device. But PCB gets expensive if I do it in China (PCB way).
Transportation costs a lot.

I could do it with the ironing machine......

Last edited:

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Making PCB with toner transfer is a lot of manual labor. A bit less labor with UV led and photoresist. With the latter, you can re-use the graphic. But then again, you need a developer.