PI Controller schematic...

lylapotter

Joined Apr 10, 2006
Hi guys...i'm new here. i really need help to design PI(Proportional Integrator)Controller. i've tried to find the schematic everywhere and it seems that i couldn't find a complete one. actually i am running out of time. is anyone here know where can i get the schematic?i need to implement it in my single-phase active power filter circuit. Please..help me!!Thanks!

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Originally posted by lylapotter@Apr 10 2006, 12:24 PM
Hi guys...i'm new here. i really need help to design PI(Proportional Integrator)Controller. i've tried to find the schematic everywhere and it seems that i couldn't find a complete one. actually i am running out of time. is anyone here know where can i get the schematic?i need to implement it in my single-phase active power filter circuit. Please..help me!!Thanks!
[post=16043]Quoted post[/post]​
Hi lylapotter,

Here is a link to an AAC discussion on the topic of PID which encompasses the PI aspect of the topic.

PID thread on AAC

Take a look at it and see if it helps move you forward in your understanding of the topic.

hgmjr

lylapotter

Joined Apr 10, 2006
Originally posted by hgmjr@Apr 11 2006, 02:05 AM
Hi lylapotter,

Here is a link to an AAC discussion on the topic of PID which encompasses the PI aspect of the topic.

PID thread on AAC

Take a look at it and see if it helps move you forward in your understanding of the topic.

hgmjr
[post=16047]Quoted post[/post]​
Thank u for ur help. So, if i want to PI Controller, is it means that i could use PID in PI mode? I wonder if have the schematic somewhere. Well , thank u very much!