pending chapters in the book

davioh

Joined Mar 7, 2006
Hi, Im having difficulty in one of my classes. we are gonna take a midterm tomorrow. A lot of it will probably be on filters. I see that part of the book is still listed as "pending". Any suggestions on how I can get that part or somewhere else on the web with similar information? p.s we've covered passive, active, butterworth, bessel, chebychev, sallen key filters.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Please refer to the message on the AAC homepage:

This site provides a series of online textbooks covering electricity and electronics. The information provided is great for both students and hobbyists who are looking to expand their knowledge in this field. Please keep in mind that the textbooks are not 100% complete. They are a continuous piece of work, and thus will continually be updated.
Please continue to check back from time to time, since new parts are added and modifications are made regularly, however since this site is developed by volunteers there is no guarantee of when certain modifications will be made.

I will move this topic to the General Electronics Chat forum where it will get better exposure and you will be more likely to get an answer to the second part of your query.

Dave