PCB for Audio project - Anyone have experience/tips on how best to do this?

Fruityfruit

Joined Oct 14, 2022
Hello,

I'm currently looking for a pcb with a suitable amp, api for all common streaming services, etc. for an audio project. I've never worked on something like this before, can someone explain to me how best to proceed. Are there are ready-made suppliers for this Or is better if somebody design everything from scratch, etc. Would be cool if you could give me useful information to start

Fruityfruit

Joined Oct 14, 2022
It's a bit complicated because we want to give each rider their own amp. Do you have an address where we could look around? I can hardly find a circuit board that is adapted for the streaming services etc.

Fruityfruit

Joined Oct 14, 2022
Streaming services means an api for spotify, tidal, etc. I would also like to have each driver have their own amp so that each has its optimal performance

boostbuck

Joined Oct 5, 2017
I realise it's blindingly obvious to you what you are trying to achieve, but it would help you get constructive answers if you could explain it in more detail.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Welcome to AAC!

rider?
driver?

It would help tremendously if you describe in more detail what it is you are attempting to do.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
There are a number of companies that sell circuit boards designed by others for al kinds of projects. Etched and drilled boards ready for part insertion and soldering are available for many different kinds of devices, audio amplifiers are one of the more common varieties.

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
From your initial post, it appears that you are trying to duplicate what a cell phone or computer can already do. Before we can help you, we need to know exactly what you are trying to do.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Right. Now what I am guessing is that the TS wants to provide individual entertainment devices for each rider position.
AP{I = Audio Program Interface???
THAT sort of package is complex, and the circuit design alone will cost quite a bit, as well as the software will be expensive.

Don't throw acronyms at me out of context because I get confused and then folks think I am out of it, ore worse.