PCB design The problem of wiring line width on the pad, can it be different?

nextofyourpcb

Joined Aug 6, 2019
upload_2019-8-12_8-45-35.png
As you can see, the thickness of the power line, blue line and red line on the circular pad is different. Is this feasible? The line to the left of the right square pad and the line above it are also different in thickness. Is this OK? I heard that this situation will reflect under high frequency signals? So what is the frequency of this high-frequency signal that can not be ignored? Is there 200kHz?

Attachments

SLK001

Joined Nov 29, 2011
Your questions make no sense. Which is the power line? What are we even looking at? What is the pink... the purple... the grey? Anyway, you are the designer. Make the thickness of the line what you want them to be.

And 200 kHz is not considered high frequency. You don't have to worry about that.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
Different line widths are not a problem but I believe the thickness of all the traces need to be the same, since that's determined by the blank PCB board stock they start with.

nextofyourpcb

Joined Aug 6, 2019
Your questions make no sense. Which is the power line? What are we even looking at? What is the pink... the purple... the grey? Anyway, you are the designer. Make the thickness of the line what you want them to be.

And 200 kHz is not considered high frequency. You don't have to worry about that.
sorry i am just a new one in this fields,i wanna learn many things.Anyway thanks for your kindly help sir.