PCB costs

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
I was using Seeed until recently their $5.00 special for 10 100mm x 100mm boards is still in effect, but they don't ship H.K. Mail any more, only DRL or Fed-Ex so the shipping is $30.00 to Canada.
PCBway still ships China post for $10, so not so bad.
OK if you don't need expedited service!
Max.

ebeowulf17

Joined Aug 12, 2014
I've just tried ALLPCB so far. Maybe it's time to try others. Even though I'm new at prototyping PCBs.
I've never worked with anyone else for low cost prototyping either, but I've been very happy with the 3 jobs I've done through ALLPCB. Two were PCB only, and the third included parts sourcing and assembly. On time, on budget, worked well every time.

dendad

Joined Feb 20, 2016
I've had a couple of orders from JLCPCB.com now and have been very pleased with the results. Way cheaper than my old supplier!

Colinbenton

Joined Jul 19, 2018
I made my first order on allpcb in early July , I am very happy with the result. What impressed me most is the fast lead time .When I finish my new design, I will sure repeat with new order ! Good professionals and very friendly. They have helped me a lot

I was using Seeed until recently their $5.00 special for 10 100mm x 100mm boards is still in effect, but they don't ship H.K. Mail any more, only DRL or Fed-Ex so the shipping is $30.00 to Canada.
PCBway still ships China post for $10, so not so bad.
OK if you don't need expedited service!
Max.
I use PCBWAY and pay for quick postage and get pcb's made and shipped in about a week.
For cheaper p+p I use jlcpcb who are extremely cheap and do various postage packages.
My last pcb was $1-50 ! and postage was about $10.