Pc Oscilascope

ricky414

Joined Aug 10, 2007
I need a gadget for converting PC into an oscilascope. (full function)What may be the cost ?. If any chance of getting a circuit is well & good.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
That's kind of a broad question. What do you consider a full function oscilloscope? What are your intended applications?

There is a freeware app called winscope you might check out.

cb83

Joined Aug 9, 2007
PCI digitizers are available that you can plug into your PCI bus and slide into a PCI slot if you have a full slot available. They can get pricy though.The prices vary with speed, resolution, memory, etc. They usually have 50 ohm BNC connections if that's the kind of thing you're looking for.

I got one of these Parallax USB Oscilloscopes......

You can have it for the shipping charges, cause I think it's a piece of crap!:D

Are you a trained and certified Oscilloscopologist?....do you understand the art of Oscilloscopology?:D

ricky414

Joined Aug 10, 2007
That's kind of a broad question. What do you consider a full function oscilloscope? What are your intended applications?

There is a freeware app called winscope you might check out.
I need a small interface gadget which can be pluged in with USB port , Min 100Mhz , with dual trace with all function.the front panel selector switches Amphenol connector all will be required with the kit all probes are supplied , light weight stuff.Instead of occupying huge space it will be simple it can be used with lap top.somebody commented I feel bad my carrier start with oscilascope, I can calibrate trouble shoot oscilascopes.I worked in a prestijeous company.