Oxygen collider help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyplant

Joined Nov 9, 2008
I'm constructing a device to accelerate free electrons liberated from a low working function electrode by laser radiation, using High voltage fields and having pure oxygen flow under small vacuum between the electrodes. I want to achieve with this high energy collisions between the free electrons being liberated and accelerated and the oxygen atoms, that can liberate up to 3 or 4 electrons for each oxygen atom - this liberated and accelerated electrons are extracted by high voltage diodes and enters a tank circuit where they will be reused or recirculated causing heat to be dissipated on the inductor wire. This tank circuit is a LCR Parallel very high Q circuit able to recirculate up to 20Amps at about 20kv. The energy supplied to the system is about 20W to the tank circuit pll driver that drives a impedance match transformer witch resonate the tank. And about 5 watts for the laser witch are pulsed in sync with the tank circuit frequency.

What i need Is to find investors and interested people with some knowledge i'm missing to be able to finish the working prototypes.

I started studying this 3,5 years ago and as i was only a guitarist i had to follow the MIT open course "chemistry, Physics... To be able to understand what i really needed to to to achieve my objectives.

I believe this prototypes will be able to create a very high recirculating power and that its going to be able to recirculate about 365 times more power than its input power, accordingly with simulations that we have being doing here and practical tests.

If you are interested in helping on the calculations and or invest in this project feel free to ask any questions.

The calculations for the resonant tank are ready and have being confirmed on simulations. http://www.energeticforum.com/attac...-meyer-true-stanley-meyer-calculation.xls.pdf Its an Exel file you must change from pdf to xls

This is the pll design and tank description drawing http://www.energeticforum.com/attac...3801-stanley-meyer-true-pll-simple-design.jpg The only difference is that now i'm using a irfp250 transistor instead of the transistors showed there. The diodes in my descriptions are two and are to be connected to the tank as frequency doubler or full wave rectifier and than connected to the anode in the collision cell.

We need to be able to calculate how much an electron will be accelerated in a determined electric field. For an example: 20kv. And to understand the relation acceleration will have against kv/cm or distance.

I thank you in advance.

<Snip>

Last edited by a moderator:

psyplant

Joined Nov 9, 2008
This thread is directed For those who have not being blinded from the educational system we have. . I had to study a lot to understand collisions and RLC circuits that i just wont take in consideration the comment you left without reading the 1° post. However good reading

Best regards

This thread is directed For those who have not being blinded from the educational system we have. . I had to study a lot to understand collisions and RLC circuits that i just wont take in consideration the comment you left without reading the 1° post. However good reading

Best regards
So I take it you didn't finish grade 8? :D

Ratch

Joined Mar 20, 2007
psyplant,

I'm constructing a device to accelerate free electrons liberated from a low working function electrode by laser radiation, using High voltage fields and having pure oxygen flow under small vacuum between the electrodes. I want to achieve with this high energy collisions between the free electrons being liberated and accelerated and the oxygen atoms, that can liberate up to 3 or 4 electrons for each oxygen atom - this liberated and accelerated electrons are extracted by high voltage diodes and enters a tank circuit where they will be reused or recirculated causing heat to be dissipated on the inductor wire. This tank circuit is a LCR Parallel very high Q circuit able to recirculate up to 20Amps at about 20kv. The energy supplied to the system is about 20W to the tank circuit pll driver that drives a impedance match transformer witch resonate the tank. And about 5 watts for the laser witch are pulsed in sync with the tank circuit frequency.
What is the purpose of this gimcrack geegaw operation? If you want to get a plentiful source of free electrons, try a X-ray tube. It works by thermionic emission, and accelerates electrons into a tungsten target at high energy, where they collide and produce x-rays. Now if you really want some abundant high energy electrons, try a magnetron. Then you could use it to make something useful like a microwave oven or radar set.

Ratch

Last edited:

psyplant

Joined Nov 9, 2008
Guys i'm not talking about non sense technology collision does exist and work the way i proposed i would like to see 1 physicist able to think and perform calculations instead of saying it don't work. If you read a high voltage engineering by C.L WADHWA you will see it talks about Townsend coefficients and ionization by collision. And a real physicist should know is possible to accelerate electrons and ions protons whatever in a electric field.

You must be so much afraid that i'm coming out with this technology that you are arguing its stanley meyer stuff but i'm really talking about Science. Some time ago i have started a thread on this forum to get help with my pll design very few people helped and all of the rest said it would not work bla bla bla and i have it here working and posted the configuration i'm using.

I'm doing many electrolysis tests and its showing to work under resonance but i need to get more than this thats why i want to bores the oxygen and takes out its electrons accelerate them and use them on my tank circuit to have more h2 production.

I'm having few losses on my LCR circuit but with the water connected i have about 5 amps recirculating at 400 volts already this is about 2kwatts of recirculating power. My inductor is made of 3 awg 20 wire in parallel coiled around 4 pieces of ferrite rods totalizing 400uh and its heating a lot. The capacitors are common paper capacitor about 136nf. From my calculations chart inputing this values and input voltage witch is 12v you may find the resistance of the circuit i have trying with its values and you will see what i'm talking about.

My diodes were 2 stacks of 10 1n4007 in parallel. On the PLL schematic you will see it.

My plans to get even better production is to use higher thickness Litz wire with more strands and a better ferrite core. Many smaller capacitors in parallel as to have lower series resistance and perhaps using mosfets as diodes because of its extremely low on resistance diode.

If i'm not talking about Physics for you perhaps you don't know what i'm talking about because you have no knowledge.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
If i'm not talking about Physics for you perhaps you don't know what i'm talking about because you have no knowledge.
What a great way to canvas interest in your project.

I think you misinterpret "fear" with "cynicism". As we always say, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Good luck.

Dave

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
psyplant said:
I believe this prototypes will be able to create a very high recirculating power and that its going to be able to recirculate about 365 times more power than its input power, accordingly with simulations that we have being doing here and practical tests.
Is that in a regular year or leap year?

Come on, if that is not over unity, what is?

John

psyplant

Joined Nov 9, 2008
I'm talking about recirculating reactive power. Have you heard about how a transmitter or a induction heating system work.

Its like an ac battery i supply about 40w 12v about 3,3amps my transformer puts out 400v at 100ma and between the components circulates 5 amps. The output transformer doesn't get heat. Only the inductor Please check the calculations and diagram i posted prior to bombarding.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
If it outputs more power than it inputs it is a perpetual motion machine, with all that implies.

Where are you getting the output power?

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Psyplant needs to put his data and designs here for review. I will not register with some kooks at an overunity forum to find the gibberish.

We seem to be ignoring the policy that is clearly stated in beenthere's sticky at the head of this forum. Maybe it is not a policy? I for one favor it strongly for the reasons beenthere gives. Albeit, it is a tough balance between cutting off legitimate discussion and lending credibility to outlandish proposals by allowing them to be repeated here. All scientific forums/journals deal with the same problem, and I am willing to put my faith in our moderators to make that decision.

Perhaps a POLL would be a way to get a better feeling of how other members feel; although, I don't think the outcome from such a poll should be binding on our moderators and administrator.

John

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
This is utter hogwash. Take at look at the operation of a backwards wave oscillator or a traveling wave tube - notice that a small signal can obtain a large output in a reactive setting, but only if there is a greater energy input present to be controlled.

This discussion is locked. Please take the time to read at least the relevant threads referenced in http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=28067

Please do not waste further time with such ridiculous claims.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.