Out Of Here-Hitting The Road

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
816
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6I02EImLaw&feature=youtu.be

What's it's top speed.............hehe:p

This would be perfect for me. I'm only 8 blocks from the university.

I could go anywhere on campus, and park on the sidewaik. :D
Heres my favorite 3 wheeled car. Most successful ever made. If you've never seen this segment I highly suggest you watch the whole thing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bIn_ZgHJaE

And of coarse the Stigs hot laP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSaIv_5-Mho
 
Last edited:

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Split has Split ,all the long post must have tired him out,needed to take time out.

The guys on the other thread are jumping up and down,so good to see your little

green light on. When I don't expect to see you,guess what.
 

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
Split has Split ,all the long post must have tired him out,needed to take time out.

The guys on the other thread are jumping up and down,so good to see your little

green light on. When I don't expect to see you,guess what.
You can almost always count on me being around this time of the evening. Don't usually go to bed until around 11 pm. :)
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I'm around the clock,I don't have enough time for all the projects that I

want to complete sometimes. If it not sports riding bike...trying to make deals

get on T.V. win an event..start an event. I have tables with glass tops to set

up for a quick event.
 

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
I'm Out Of Here,going looking for gold...... I could do black-red -or green
FL proved too much for the man
(Too much for a man, he couldn't take it)
He couldnt make it, so he's leaving a life he's come to know
(He said he's going)
He said he's going back to find
(Going back to find)
What's left of his world
The world he left behind not so long ago
He kept dreaming
(Dreaming)
That some day he'd be a star
(A superstar, but he didn't get far)
But he sure found out the hard way,
That dreams don't always come true

By the way Lossy if see Gladys Knight And The Pips on your way, say hello from me:p
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Are they playing at the Hard Rock. If I get near them I will surely try to get you

an autograph.
 
Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
Are they playing at the Hard Rock. If I get near them I will surely try to get you an autograph.
Yeah, I can see it now. The distant red neon shivered in the heat. I was feeling like a stranger in a strange land. You know where people play games with the night god. It was too hot to sleep I followed the sound of a jukebox coming from up the levee. All of a sudden I could hear somebody whistling Fromright behind me I turned around and she said "Why do you always end up down at the Elbo Room?" I said "I don't know, the wind just kind of pushed me this way." She said "Hang the rich."
 
Top