Out Of Here-Hitting The Road

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Before I get out of here I'm going to have Feta cheese,with garlic,herbs

whole wheat pockets with lettuce............Loosewire's book on good food.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Good to know that,I'm eating now. It took 3 plate's to build the

sandwich. I will monitor ShortBuse's Off-Topic while I eat.
 

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
6,875
Every had a syrup sandwich? I used to eat them when I was a kid. I couldn't pronounce "maple syrup" - The story goes, every 30min I was back in the kitchen asking for another "mrrple srrple sammich"
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Losewire's ocean picture,last week a diver was swimming back to a dive boat

like the boat Loosewire used for his famous picture.The diver and three of his

friend were swimming back to the dive boat. With friends in the water and so

close safety,he went under,they were unable to locate him,even with divers with

gear and less than 2 minutes since he had been seen safely swimming to the dive

boat. Police diver's located the body later. When I did my picture,I was told we have

two good swimmers,if you go under we won't be able to find you. Just for the,well

that no big deal swimming in the Atlantic Ocean,swimming back to the boat and

gone. You can google the story using drowned diver swimming to dive boat,South

Florida,The paper says 5 have been lost in last couple of years.
 

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
6,875
Just curious I guess. I could do with a few webcams in my local bar, to see who's there before I go.
Ok I just read loosie's spring break 2012 thread. That puts things in perspective. I was wondering, why would someone from the UK sit around watching a webcam of some random beer joint America?
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
The site is getting lot of hits since I first started counting them.

He says he watch for friends at sites in England,he know when to

go to the pub.
 
Top