Orcad layout library

voduychau

Joined Jan 3, 2007
this is my layout library,i hope it useful for you

i don't have any information about Pad shape,layer.... so if it have any problem,please ask me

anybody have ebooks,information... about PCB,pad shape,...please contact me or upload here.

best regard,

Attachments

voduychau

Joined Jan 3, 2007
i'm building a new version of this library,recommend use for "DIY" PCB,not for manufacturing,because of some reason....

so please help me:
-what is best parameter of Pad shape?
-with rectangular and oblong pad:how width,how height are you recommended?

and more...,you can say anything here :D

the result of this plan is free for everybody.

voduychau

Joined Jan 3, 2007
thanks, but it's not a lastest version

now i have a standard of a manufacturer,so i'll build more

anybody who need more part,please give me datasheet,i'll design it for you

to blurry: are you Vietnammese ? :D

voduychau

Joined Jan 3, 2007
that file in RAR format,but this forum not acepted that format,so i renamed it to .Zip file. If problem occur,or your manager can't auto detect format,please rename it to .RAR file,it's real format :D

I can't access your link,it have problem

you can give them for me by email to: voduychau@inbox.com

Brian

Joined Feb 13, 2007
maybe i could help you, im using cadence allegro for layout and i use pad designer for pads making...just messges if i could help you

cooloo

Joined Sep 28, 2007
this is my layout library,i hope it useful for you

i don't have any information about Pad shape,layer.... so if it have any problem,please ask me

anybody have ebooks,information... about PCB,pad shape,...please contact me or upload here.

best regard,
Nice work Mr. Joe .
I am currently using orcad 9.2 . Wanna upgrade to capture CIS and layout package . Any suggestion ??

ps: Forum này có nhiều dân Việt Nam qúa dzị ??? có SMT library thì post lên luôn .

elecwindy

Joined Dec 25, 2007
Hello Chau!
Could u help me in vacuum tube PCB, I don't know how to find or create them. I will send you two files including names and sockets of them, please help me, Chau. Thank you.

rasabor

Joined Jun 14, 2009
Hello Voduychau,

I´m working with Orcad Layout for my final proyect design and I have just seen your libreries. That are perfect for me. I have found several parts that I had to design but you had it. Thanks a lot. This will be very useful for me.

I have some special layout designed like a Bluetooth module F2M03GXA. If you are interested let me know and I´ll sent you. But, Can I ask you for design another parts that are useful for me?

Thanks in Advance.
Rasabor