Hello! I'm new in electronics. I have a sine wave on the input and my task is to obtain the triangle wave with spikes on the output (see pic.)
I try to solve this problem. Firstly, I obtain a square wave with the help of op-amp, then integrate it with the help of op-amp integrator with reset on FET. But switch does not work. I have triangle wave on the output (without exponential function).
This is scheme. Maybe there is some mistakes (I rewrite it from the book).
Thanks. Please help!
I try to solve this problem. Firstly, I obtain a square wave with the help of op-amp, then integrate it with the help of op-amp integrator with reset on FET. But switch does not work. I have triangle wave on the output (without exponential function).
This is scheme. Maybe there is some mistakes (I rewrite it from the book).
Thanks. Please help!
Last edited: