ON-ON-ON rocker switch?

Andersons

Joined Sep 28, 2019
Hello, I’m looking for a ON-ON-ON rocker switch (1p or more), of the same type/dimension as the usual ON-OFF-ON switches.

Like this but ON-ON-ON: 23F13503-D1A9-4BD8-AED7-6C62CD49DE83.jpeg
Where can I find one?

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi Anderson,
He is asking for rocker type, same as his image.

Can you tell what you are going to switch with this ON-ON-ON switch, there maybe alternatives.
E

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
They require a 6 terminal device, not three as shown in the OP.
Three independent switches.
I havn't come across one with the same type as shown .

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
I have a toggle switch that's ON-ON-ON with 4 terminals from C&K Switches. It also has a center off position.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
You'll need four pins to switch power to three different "on" pins.
100% true. However, we still don't know how the TS wants the switch to function. Pin 2 (I've arbitrarily numbered the pins) is common. In the first position only pin 1 is connected to pin 2. In the second position BOTH pins 1 & 3 are connected to pin 2, and so on.

IF the TS wants to direct power to three different loads, which hasn't yet been defined, unless I missed something, then his switch will need a fourth pin.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Posts #2, 3, 5 & 15 ask the TS for more information. So far we've not seen the TS since the original post. This begs the question: Is the TS following this thread? Or just curious about switch types? As @MisterBill2 would say - 'we need more information'.

Andersons

Joined Sep 28, 2019
A DP3T or SP3T switch is what I’m looking for. It’s true that a common pin (or two with the DP3T) is needed. The example in the picture only shows the type of rocker I’m looking for. I have a SPDT ON-OFF-ON switch that look exactly like that, and it fit perfect in my application regarding dimensions (15x20x25) and rocker size, but the problem is that it doesn’t serve the electrical function, it has to be a DP3T or SP3T.

So I’m looking for something as close as possible to that switch, but DP3T/SP3T.