Can someone please explain how to find the current (i) ?
These are the steps I have taken so far:
* Removed R1 and said R1 = RL where RL is the "load resistance". On the circuit I replaced the same branch with a"short circuit" connection between 2 nodes "A" and "B".
* I redrew the original circuit and switched the position of the short circuit branch and the current source (Is)
* Now I am trying to find the current through the short circuit (Isc)
* After I find Isc I will find Req by setting all current sources to an open source and finding the equivalent resistance
* I am stuck finding the short circuit current
This is an exam review and it's not worth any credit towards my grade.