Node Analysis Question(Hard for me)

copala3

Joined May 31, 2019
I cannot solve this node analysis question. I think the circuit needs to be solved by redrawing it but I can't figure out how I can solve that method and how can I learn if I have a method like that. Sorry for english.This is google translation. Question:Find node voltages

Attachments

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I cannot solve this node analysis question. I think the circuit needs to be solved by redrawing it but I can't figure out how I can solve that method and how can I learn if I have a method like that. Sorry for english.This is google translation. Question:Find node voltages
The problem isn't completely specified. You have a controlled voltage source but the controlling signal isn't shown. Please provide that information.

Remember that nodal analysis is nothing more than a formalized way of systematically applying Kirchhoff's Current Law.

Pick one node as your 0 V common. It can be any node, but the effort involved can depend on which node you pick. In this case, the left hand node is already shown as being your 0 V reference. You are free to change that and adjust later, but you might as well start with that.

For all other nodes, set up an equation that sums the current leaving that node in terms of the node voltages and the components between them and set that equal to zero.

Then solve for the node voltages.

Do your best to set up the equations for each node and post them and we can help you from there.

copala3

Joined May 31, 2019

RBR1317

Joined Nov 13, 2010
I think the circuit needs to be solved by redrawing it
Redrawing is not necessary (other than drawing it clearly). I find it helps to colorize the nodes & supernodes before writing the node equations for all but the reference node. You also need to express the control current i-phi in terms of the node voltages.
SORU_.png