No signal into DJ mixer 2.

enrique miguel

Joined Sep 23, 2015
Hi I have the same problem and I can not find the fault you have, you 've looked all fuses and nothing there if someone can help me , I'm from Spain and do not know much English , sorry if not well translated , I am translating with google translator , thank you and hope your help

Mod edit:
Please don't hijack other member's post, now you have your own.
This thread was split from :
No signal into DJ mixer - Need help locating PCB with problem

enrique miguel

Joined Sep 23, 2015
HELLO MY PROBLEM IS THAT THE PIONEER DJM 800 CONNECT WITH YOUR INPUT AND OUTPUT AND NO SIGNAL INPUT OR OUTPUT AND DOES NOT LIGHT UP THE LED channel inputs

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
First, start by posting pictures, then tell us what you did. If you don't know what to do to start it is going to be difficult, troubleshooting is a learned skill, but you will probably get help. Be prepared to work with us, it can take a while.

Using all caps for posting is considered shouting, and is also considered rude.

I do not know the board you are speaking of, and I am disinclined to do a search on it. This is why it is up to you to provide the basic background information.

Is there any indicators lite up showing it has power?

enrique miguel

Joined Sep 23, 2015
hello you must first apologize for what capitalization , I realized when sending the message, I explain a little what my breakdown :
all perfectly lit screen , the buttons when you press the buttons , the problem is that connect any input line , or phono and cd do not hear . neither the LED audio meters for input or output lights , intendo attach the Technical Service Manual , but it says much space , keep trying

ISB123

Joined May 21, 2014
hello this is the link of technical manual for the Pioneer DJM 800 if anyone could help me locate the problem,

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/50017572/file.html

thanks
This site has it and doesn't involve any downloading:
http://www.manualslib.com/manual/695548/Pioneer-Djm-800.html?page=2#manual

Start with input part and probe voltages with multimeter they are marked with red arrow and then go to page 73 and compare your voltage reading to the ones in the manual.

Last edited:

enrique miguel

Joined Sep 23, 2015
hello I returned to try to repair djm 800 and Siguo without giving the breakdown it is as if in mute mode everything works but not singun audio signal type , help