No Joke, Loosewire The Greatest

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I have the experlence , you guys have played the

game,I was lucky to have the best played for me.

I have skills for personal best. Loosewire is for

real,no joke.

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
I still do not understand why you do not use correct gramma + spelling in your posts. Why? Just making my life harder trying to understand the posts ¬_¬

And no one is the greatest! Everyone is equal (except pedo's, they are just the poo stain of the underpants of scocity)

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
I still do not understand why you do not use correct gramma + spelling in your posts. Why? Just making my life harder trying to understand the posts ¬_¬
What was the name of your girlfriend again....

And no one is the greatest! Everyone is equal (except pedo's, they are just the poo stain of the underpants of scocity)
Complete the sentence:

Alexander the ...

:D

How's the ankle?

BTW: Loosewire is the great, no one over, no one by the side!

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
You 're probably right. Long studying nights have messed me up. I 'll recall the comments. This is a matter that bares no joking.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I think I 'll fill both those roles for now.

Thanks to your rational responses. An entourage of 4 male EE students for a month or so isn't the most sane working environment. Sorry for the frustration I 've been giving you guys these days.

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Sorry, Mitch, but you've missed alot.

In a sucessful coup d'etat, Loosewire managed to take over control of AAC, but stays in the luxury of the off-topic section.

Some believe that secret organisations rule the world.

They are wrong.

Loosewire does.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Some believe that secret organisations rule the world. They are wrong. Loosewire does.
You will find all kind of rumours about Lossewire. Some say that he knows two facts about ducks and both of them are wrong, and that wherever you are in the world, if you turn your radio to 88.4 you can actually hear his thoughts. Other say he is illegal in 17 US states:eek:. All hail good old Lossy

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Some say that he invented November.

And that he recently submitted a £30'000 expenses claim for gravel.

Others say that there are 17 reasons why he is banned from the Northampton branch of Little Chef.

And that he has been releasing pop records under the pseudo-name of Lady Gaga.

All we know is, he's called Loosewire.:p

hwy101

Joined May 23, 2009
I have the Loosewire CD in my car (Greatest Hits)
My favorite track is "Out Of Here-Hitting The Road" you have to play it loud, it's a good truck drivin song.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
What if we took one random sentence from every Loosewire posting. And merged them together in one big Loosewire posting. And named it the ultimate Loosewire collection. I think it would be a hit. No doubt a collectors item.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
What if we took one random sentence from every Loosewire posting. And merged them together in one big Loosewire posting. And named it the ultimate Loosewire collection. I think it would be a hit. No doubt a collectors item.
Um...? One random? Aren't all his sentences random words put together in awkward ways? :confused: