Nikola Tesla's Radiant Energy System

Jacquesl

Joined Dec 9, 2006
NIKOLA TESLA'S RADIANT ENERGY SYSTEM
I want to ask you guy’s if does this actually exist, I’ve tried to built this thing, but it didn’t gave me any voltage, but maybe I’ve done something wrong.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
From the lack of such systems in the world, you may assume that Mr. Tesla's broadcast power system existed mainly on paper. The Tesla coil is fun to see in operation, though.

Jacquesl

Joined Dec 9, 2006
Well I build this “device” and it didn’t gave me even a mV, I will like to see a diagram of a working one, his only problem was the discharge switch but in today’s life we just use a transistor to do the job

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Well I build this “device” and it didn’t gave me even a mV, I will like to see a diagram of a working one, his only problem was the discharge switch but in today’s life we just use a transistor to do the job
Care to share with us details of your device?

Dave

Jacquesl

Joined Dec 9, 2006
It just a 4 x 8 stainless steel plate for antenna
It probably does matter anymore someone told me that it needs dry air to operate and I’m living 100m from the sea.
So that sucks

leberk

Joined May 5, 2007
Can we discuss Tesla a bit more.
If his radiant system didn't work how was he able to shut down the local power station when he reverse fed power back into the system?

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
The fateful experiment which damaged three of the power company's generators was a ressonance experiment, not a "free energy" scam. He was playing "bouncing ball" with the energy provided by the power company, using mother Earth as a backstop. The power company's equipment wasn't up to the task.

Even the great Nicola Tesla had to obey the Laws of Thermodynamics!

Jacquesl

Joined Dec 9, 2006
Free energy you get basically everywhere, it’s in radio waves, but it a bit useless if you want to power up a TV or PC. :(
But still the radio operator has to pay the electric bill though :rolleyes:

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
If you want free energy, google "micro hydro" and "windmill" and "solar panel."

If you want really spiffy (but useless) plasma streamers, or if you want an efficient induction motor with global marketing potential, google "Tesla."

leberk

Joined May 5, 2007
As I recall the description of Tesla's tower that J P Morgan financed, it had iron pipes a hundred feet underground and a 100 ft antenna connected to a large capacitor. It had the potential to develop a whale of a charge from lighning producing clouds.