New to electronics would love a bit of guidance...

getme26

Joined Apr 27, 2015
I am new to electronics and am currently in the process of learning the basics, i have made simple led circuits before and have a little project in mind to work towards.It would be a great help if people could explain how i would go about starting. First thing i want to do is have rechargable batteries constantly charging a device through usb but the batteries can also be recharged through a plug in the wall. What sort of components am i looking at, How do i regulate voltage and amps through the circuit and for the desired device. So if anyone could help that would be great cheers.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
What sort of device do you want to charge - how much current does it want? Do you have specific batteries in mind? How about the thing you want to plug into the wall - do you have that picked out yet?

getme26

Joined Apr 27, 2015
cheers for getting back to me and sorry probs wasnt much info to go by. i want to be able to charge either digital camera or mobile phones and tablets through usb, power source preferably a series of AA batteries that can be recharged by a dc plug does that help ?

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
I am new to electronics and am currently in the process of learning the basics, i have made simple led circuits before and have a little project in mind to work towards.It would be a great help if people could explain how i would go about starting. First thing i want to do is have rechargable batteries constantly charging a device through usb but the batteries can also be recharged through a plug in the wall. What sort of components am i looking at, How do i regulate voltage and amps through the circuit and for the desired device. So if anyone could help that would be great cheers.
Look up at the tabs - there's one for text books.

Himanshoo

Joined Apr 3, 2015
start with some good books...you are going reverse...better is forst learn concepth and then implement it by experimentation via breadboard