New Project : Create a power feedback loop

GrysZur

Joined Dec 29, 2015
After 6 months I have finally got my solar panels finished. I have certificates in electronics from college and some training in the military. My dad was one of the top go to guys that keep the city running and taught me about electricity. I am a general class amateur and commercial radio operator.

Now the project: I want battery backup and can not off grid with the city. I have come up with a feed back loop.

/--------------------------{ Breaker Box}--------------------\
| 100 amp |
Photo cell Photo cell
Light Activated Light de-activate
| |
| |
Battery Charger Buster (amps)
| |
| |
\------------------------------|i|i|i|i|i|i|i-------------------------/

It has been years since I built circulates. Depending on the power I need as output (amps) to the breaker box that will dictate the power I need from the batteries and the buster.

GrysZur

Joined Dec 29, 2015
/--------------------------{ Breaker Box}--------------------\
| ...................................100 amp ............................|
Photo cell ......................................................Photo cell
Light Activated .........................................Light de-activate
| ..............................................................................|
| ..............................................................................|
Battery Charger .........................................Buster (amps)
| .............................................................................|
| .............................................................................|
\------------------------------|i|i|i|i|i|i|i-------------------------/

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
So what exactly is the purpose of a power feedback loop? Forgive me if I could not follow your line of thought. Your ASCII drawing is not much help either. Try drawing and scanning the page.