Upcoming posts…

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
This installment is a call for assistance in choosing the lineup for the next few posts in my Mailbag blog.

I hope people have some preferences and post here to let me know. It is also great to asl questions here if need be.

Thanks!

k1ng 1337

Joined Sep 11, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. I have a 35W load on th way, maybe I should wait and pair them up.
I don't have either device and they do compliment each other. It would be helpful for when I go to buy.

You can't go wrong with picking which to do first as your reviews are insightful. Have you considered a YouTube channel? I think the way you present would reach a large audience.

In any case, I look forward to learning something :)

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
I don't have either device and they do compliment each other. It would be helpful for when I go to buy.

You can't go wrong with picking which to do first as your reviews are insightful. Have you considered a YouTube channel? I think the way you present would reach a large audience.

In any case, I look forward to learning something :)
Thanks for the kind words. I am much more comfortable writing than I am appearing on camera, but I will be upgrading my main computer soon. When I do, I plan to reconsider videos because editing will be much less painful.

Doing good videos is quite a bit of work, but we'll see how it goes.