ahmadmimo

Joined Dec 28, 2010
Hello

I'm a new member in this forum. I'm studing electronic engineering
. I'm from Sudan. May be we aren't have a lot of knowledage sources, So I join to this site to fine a help

So I hope you to help me ,,,,,,, with my regards ....

Last edited by a moderator:

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Good to hear you like the site.
If you have any questions, start asking.
We will be happy to answer the questions.

There is also the eBook, see the tabs on the top of the page.
The eBook can be downloaded using the PDF sign at the right top on the index page of a volume.
Did you also look at the useful websites thread:
Useful websites for electronics (Ver. 2)
Or the RF related links thread:
RF related links

Bertus

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
Thank you alot brother Bertus.

Also like:
When you do ask questions, you may look stupid.
When you do NOT ask questions, you will STAY stupid.
Good point, but here we feel that no question makes you look stupid. Anyone trying to learn looks smart. All people have a small portion of things they know well and a very large region of the unknown is out there to be explored. When we share information we penetrate into the unknown much faster and with more confidence.

So, this is a place to ask questions with fear of looking stupid. Welcome !

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
This is a no flame zone. If someone gives you are hard time just use the little red triangle ()to let us know. Have fun, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Do be aware that everyone (myself included) is a volunteer. Sometimes answers take a while, since this is not a chat room.

Things to learn, how to display pictures and attachments on this site. It isn't hard, but if you draw a schematic by hand and take a picture of it or scan it in, you are way ahead of the game. Fancy fonts don't matter, clarity is the thing.