new maths discovery

• Thread starter Deleted member 115935
  • Start date

Deleted member 115935

Joined Dec 31, 1969

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Intriguing story! I was curious about the chapters of his story before prison, so I googled his name. This results only in dozens of near-copies of the article already linked. So I googled "who did Christopher Havens kill?" and found this. Apparently he was meth dealer and dragged a (rival dealer?) out into the forest and executed him with a shot to the head. I think this guy is the real-deal Walter White.

the system is against them and they made it through, I'd have them on board any day.
It's encouraging that someone would be willing to hire him, but I'm afraid he would/will be a pariah to anyone in a position to make the offer when he gets out. That's not something you can live down.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Intriguing story! I was curious about the chapters of his story before prison, so I googled his name. This results only in dozens of near-copies of the article already linked. So I googled "who did Christopher Havens kill?" and found this. Apparently he was meth dealer and dragged a (rival dealer?) out into the forest and executed him with a shot to the head. I think this guy is the real-deal Walter White.

It's encouraging that someone would be willing to hire him, but I'm afraid he would/will be a pariah to anyone in a position to make the offer when he gets out. That's not something you can live down.
No thanks. His wasn't a crime of passion that one lives to regret. It was a calculated decision to execute a person for a business transaction. I know the area in South Sound WA. Let's just say there are a lot of people in the local meth business that would kill you for a $10 baggie.
These types of people are smart, dangerous and vicious.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Which is what prison is all about. I have always believed certain people cannot be reformed only quarantined from the public.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
Are topics not allowed to develop ?
hi,
Your stated Topic is 'new maths discovery', in the Physics and Maths Sub forum.

The discussion of Prison/Prisoners is a Off Topic, Topic, so that is why the Off shoot Thread has been Created in the Off Topic Forum.

Mod

Deleted member 115935

Joined Dec 31, 1969
hi,
Your stated Topic is 'new maths discovery', in the Physics and Maths Sub forum.

The discussion of Prison/Prisoners is a Off Topic, Topic, so that is why the Off shoot Thread has been Created in the Off Topic Forum.

Mod
thank you for your conclusion

Deleted member 115935

Joined Dec 31, 1969
I see this thread is now un locked again
As the OP, I would have expected an email to that effect !

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
Hi,
As far as I am aware this Thread has never been Locked.!

You requested: Can you lock the thread after this post.

You stopped posting to it.
E

Deleted member 115935

Joined Dec 31, 1969
Hi,
As far as I am aware this Thread has never been Locked.!

You requested: Can you lock the thread after this post.

You stopped posting to it.
E
my confusion,
I though the Op could request a thread to be locked

May it was just ignored by the mods,

I stopped posting that is not correct, I paused .
a few things going on in my private life, causing us to revaluate my contributions to this forum,

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
It was not ignored by Moderation.

If you request any action on any of your Threads, Moderation will decide what action is appropriate.

Your Post #7
This has run its course,
Can you lock the thread after this post.

Your Post #12
I stopped posting that is not correct, I paused .

I am sorry if you are having personal problems.
a few things going on in my private life, causing us to revaluate my contributions to this forum,