New device for measuring battery capacity

Lumenosity

Joined Mar 1, 2017
I saw this in ebay and wondered what you experts think of it. I'm thinking of buying it.

I have a lot of lead acid batteries (probably 25 - 30) for various things like battery backups, motorcycles, cars, solar arrays etc and this device looks really good for periodically checking the actual capacity of the battery.

Maybe you can see something that doesn't look right?
Can I have your opinion before I purchase? Thanks!

DC 120V 100A Wireless DC Voltmeter Ammeter Power Meter Capacity Coulomb Counter

• Features:

1, wireless data transmission, eliminating the trouble of wiring, but also to avoid errors caused by line losses.
    2, bidirectional current detector for detecting the charging and discharging of the user can easily detect bidirectional current without changing the wiring.
    3, power and memory function, power failure after the settings can be saved before the power failure memory and when An, watts and time, to facilitate the observation and measurement.
    4, voltage, current, power, discharge capacity, and the time when the tile display simultaneously displays information fully clear.
    5, with overcurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage, limit protection (extended relay time) and other functions.
    6, when the number of security, and the time when the wattage clear function, does not affect the measurement.
    7, can be set up to address each individually, and with a view to display a plurality of measurement parameters measuring board.
    8, the use of multiple machines simultaneously, the machine can be set individually for each channel to avoid mutual interference.
    9, with a screen lock, time off, brightness adjustment and change the language display function.

Specification:

Self-powered measuring range 10V ~ 120V
    External power measurement range 0 ~ 120V
    Current measurement range of 0 ~ 100A
    Power measurement range 0 ~ 12KW
    Ah Measuring range 0 ~ 2000KAH
    Watt measurement range 0 ~ 4000KWH
    Time measurement range from 0 to 999 days

Addressing range A01 ~ A99
    Wireless channel setting range 0 to 29
    Voltage 0.01V
    Current 0.1A
    Power 0.001W
    Capacity 0.001AH
    Wh 0.001WH
    Time 0.01H
    Voltage ± 1% + 2 words
    Current ± 2% + 5 words
    Sampling rate of 5 times / sec
    10 meters from the open communication to a single set of
    0.4W power consumption measurement plate
    Display panel power 0.5W
    NCP (negative overcurrent protection) 0 ~ -50A
    OCP (overcurrent protection Forward) 0 ~ 50A
    OVP (overvoltage protection) 0 ~ 120V
    LVP (undervoltage protection) 0 ~ 120V
    Delay protection time 0 ~ 10S
    Display board size (mm) 79 × 43 × 52 (mm)
    Measurement plate size (mm) 81 × 50 × 59 (mm)

• Package Contents
    100% Brand New
    1xDC 120V 100A Wireless DC Voltmeter Ammeter Power Meter Capacity Coulomb Counter

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Sounds pretty cool. But it mentions wireless data transfer without specifying what that means. Make sure it meets you needs. What does this thing cost?

Lumenosity

Joined Mar 1, 2017
Sounds pretty cool. But it mentions wireless data transfer without specifying what that means. Make sure it meets you needs. What does this thing cost?
It's around $25.00.

I was reading all the feedback and there were a few that mentioned problems so I'm not going to buy this until someone chimes in to say they've had one a while and it works well.